Tuesday 19 June 2018

An Elephant in the garden

What was the climax of the novel?
Probably the part when they ended there walk because of the tanks. That was also when Marlene runs away

What are the major things which helped to resolve the plot?
I think it was when they found Peter lying in the barn. I think this because otherwise they probably would have been killed.

Is the novel realistic/believable? Why?
I think it does sound pretty realistic because it is set in the scene of WW2. Also the events in the novel sound believable. Also the feelings like depression is witnessed in this book.

Would you recommend this book to a friend?
By just looking at this book I don't think many of my friends would read this novel nut now I have read it I would recommend this novel. But its not really my type of book.

Did this novel meet your expectations?
I didn't really have high expectations but yes, this novel did meet my expectations.

Would you read any more books by this author? Why?
Yes because I have read lots of his books in the past and have really enjoyed them!




No comments:

Post a Comment